Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Quick catch up..

Moving, packing, it all sucks

   Guys, I'm tired. Bone deep, my body aches like it's been run over by I don't know what. I'm not physically tired, well I am but in a way that reflects the extreme weariness in my mind. Mentally checking and going through the list of things that need to be accomplished in a certain span of time. Trying not to hyperventilate on finding the kids decent breastfeeding friendly, not gonna call dfac on me because my daughter has low growth hormone pediatrician , that does take tricare. And finding myself a regular doctor. Avoiding the thought of my husband leaving for half a year and his potential life risks. Pysching myself up for the move across country to stay with family.

    I'm finding myself struggling with change, which back in the day before kids was something I longed for and welcomed and now I'm surprised by the reluctance I feel. Or maybe it's just all the work that needs to go in to accomplish the change. Or maybe I have become even more of a bum/lazy than before kids.

   To top it off my lovely Mommy boy son has yet to night wean... and I need that to happen. Both my husband and myself are slowly dying. My daughter night weaned on her own no problem in 3 days. Boy... not so much. He needs that nurse session to calm down if not he just screams and cries and squalls and nothing but it will calm him. And the teething... no joke guys... no joke that teething. Terrible twos as well! My strong willed daughter is amazing and lovable, hilarious and ornery but that also evolves into a battle of wills and right now my will is depleted haha.

   I know I'm rambling, in part due to exhaustion but to say I'm with you. I know that my struggle isn't as hard as others and vice versa but they are each others struggles and I know God will not give me more than I can handle. I have slacked in seeking Him lately and seeing His will. But I know HE is with me. And I will start to seek and find Him. I want to encourage you fellow Mommy that you are not alone in those struggles.   

    To add some expectation and excitement lol I have almost finished the kids dress up clothes for the fall festival and will be posting that fun event probably Saturday sometime! Crazy excited for you to see it and them and ... my dogs hahahahaha. Anyway I leave you a picture of this past weekends excursion to some fall leaves and cooler weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment