Saturday, October 24, 2015

Toddler Pumpkin Painting

Pumpkin Painting 
    I've been slacking, we've had our pumpkins almost a full week and I have yet to display them! But today ended that procrastination! We don't celebrate Halloween but I just love pumpkins, fall and pretending it's getting cold here. So what better way than to get Eva working her artistic skills and giving Mommy a priceless piece of art?! So lucky me and the endless amount of pcsing friends that come and go we had some finger paints given to us. I simply got a paper plate and put a glob of each color paint I had for her; sat her down and handed her a paint brush. I used some packing paper I had left over from like 3 years ago that I used for Christmas wrapping paper and laid that down to minimize the mess. And I let her paint... for maybe 15 minutes. Her attention span is seriously lacking, which I blame on her Daddy.

I mean, how cute is this?! 



She got a little bored with the brush so we went full Monty 
and dipped some fingers in


I think she ate and painted herself more 
than her pumpkin! Ha

Her finished pumpkin! I will say her paint dried a duller
color than what they started with and I'm a tad bummed

Bath time!
  After the impressive amount of paint that managed to make its way to her hair, it was time to take a bath! (I cannot say again how much I love Young Living Oils. Please go check them out. The statement over "you get what you pay for" could not be more true in this aspect. Young Living please check out their Seed to Seal promise!) At the commissary this last time Mr. Bubble bubble gum scent was our only choice and that is just not a pleasant smell. Gentle Baby to the rescue! Smells great and has so many benefits for calming and rejuvenating skin. Seriously awesome oil. Eva sleeps so well on bath nights! I just did about 7 drops in the Mr. Bubble to mask the bubble smell and wallah! 


*If you are interested in getting some oils for yourself, send me a message or email!*

No comments:

Post a Comment